If you or someone you know is a lover of the clarinet but is in need of a quality repair and/or a new or used instrument, and simply cannot afford it, consider applying for our Music For Good Program.
In order to apply, you need to submit via the US mail the following information to us:
- Your Name, address, email and phone
- Your teacher or band directors name, address, email and phone
- A 250 word essay you will write about why you play the clarinet and how it is shaping your life. (We will only read the first 250 words so be concise!)
- A picture of the clarinetist and their teacher or band director together.
- A letter of support from your primary teacher or band director explaining your situation and why you are worthy of support.
We hope you understand that we understand that the need to serve in this capacity is far greater than our ability to provide all applicants with resources. However, for all of you who purchase educational courses from us, through our partnership with Lisa’s Clarinet Shop, 100% of the fees paid will be donated to this program.
Those who we feel able to most help, and who submitted the most compelling applications, will contacted directly by us. Please do not call or email about your application. If you want to make sure we received your application packet, please feel free to send it to us via registered mail. However, we will not be responding to inquiries about submissions outside of those we select to fund.
We do accept applications through out the year, so feel free to submit any time.
All materials need to be sent to:
Lisa Canning, Ambassador for Music For Good
115 E Ogden Avenue
Naperville, IL 60563